The sunshine blogger Award!
I was recently nominated by Grace for this wonderful award! Grace’s blog covers a truckload of motivational and inspiring poems. You should stop by her site. Thank you so much, Grace.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 new bloggers to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the sunshine blogger Award logo in your post and/or your blog.
- What is your proudest accomplishment? The books and short stories I have written through which I can positively impact my readers.
- What makes you laugh the most? Happy moments with loved ones.
- If you met you, would you want to be your friend and why? Sure, I would love to. I love myself because I am not only kind and considerate but equally a good influence on the lives around me.
- What do you like most about yourself? I am passion driven.
- If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be? I get easily bored especially when it comes to food, so eating one meal for a lifetime is most unlikely for me. But if I must, I will go for yam (fried, boiled, portage, roasted…however it is made!)
- If you can be anyone else in the world, who would you be or would you be yourself? (Please explain). If I get a chance to choose, I would still choose myself. I love myself for who I am. I am a unique piece and I know how valuable a person I am.
- Who is your hero? JESUS CHRIST!
- What motivates you the most? My passion for whatever it is I am doing and the unbiased support of my best friend.
- What did you want to be when you were small? A doctor and an actor.
- If you could choose to do anything for a day, what would it be? Travel to Paris and take pictures of all the nice places.
- Would you say you are resentful or can you let go of things easily? It is not clear cut because sometimes it takes a while to digest and get accustomed to whatever development I see myself in but no, I am not resentful.
- What event/encounter/experience have you so loved that you wished for a repeat of?
- What do you love most about this life?
- Writing and blogging apart, what else do you like doing?
- What, in this life has made you smile/laugh the most?
- What type of fiction do you like most and why?
- What is your definition of an ideal partner?
- If you had the opportunity to change one thing in your life, what would that be?
- If you got a free getaway ticket with the option of filling in any country of choice, where would you want to go and why?
- What do you consider best a legacy for your loved ones?
- What do you do whenever you meet a cross road/rate limiting step in your life?
- What/ who is your greatest source of encouragement?