The Aesthete Blogger Award!
I was recently nominated by Grace @ Grace of the sun for this award! It’s the first time I’m being nominated for an award and I feel a mixture of both excitement and honour. Thank you so much Grace, for this nomination. Grace of the sun is a poetry site. Both a home and an archive for inspiring and mind blowing poems, an abode for loads of motivation, inspiration and moments of self reflection. I love that blog!
✓ Use the official logo/graphic of the award and display it on your blog.
✓ List the rules.
✓ Show some love to the one who nominated you.
✓ Tell me a something about this world that you admire.
✓ What is your favorite form of creativity?
✓ Nominate 7 lovely people and notify them by commenting on their posts; spread some love!
✓ Ask your nominees 4 questions.
✓ Share something you created. ( Can be anything!)
Q. Tell me something about this world that you admire.
I really admire nature, God’s masterpiece! The beauty, siren and bliss it encompasses. The view always puts a smile on my face and the interconnection between its aesthetics, its worth in medicine, nutrition and Art is mind blowing.
Q. What is your favorite form of creativity?
Writing! It has always been writing. writing brings me this joy, peace of mind and a sense of relaxation.
- If you had to move to another place, where would you go? A change of environment has always spiked up my inspiration, fueling my writing prowess. Therefore; if I must move, I would choose a place with a great view and variety of personalities, enough to spice up my field of imagination. In my country, Nigeria, I will choose Lagos State. For a place outside Nigeria, I will go for Paris (I love that city).
- If you met your future self, what would you ask? “Dera my dear, how do you feel about your passion: “writing”, and where it has placed you in the world; are you proud of me?”
- What is the best advice you have received? “Follow your passion! You have all it takes to succeed wherever it leads you”.
- who has had the biggest influence in your life? God! A host of the decisions I have made in my life were inspired by Him. The very instruction and inspiration to start both writing and blogging came from Him and He has so far been faithful.
Something I created:
Thanks again for nominating me, Grace!
- If you had the chance to change one thing about yourself, what would that be?
- What do you love most about writing and what is your deepest source of inspiration?
- If you were to be told one thing about your future, what would you want to know?
- Is there someone or something you think about before taking life changing decisions? If yes; who/what is the person/thing?